ColorMS Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ColorMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shoham gm app enjoy :) hope u choose me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shoham

shoham gm app enjoy :) hope u choose me Empty
PostSubject: shoham gm app enjoy :) hope u choose me   shoham gm app enjoy :) hope u choose me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:40 am

Name : hello my name is shoham gichon my ign will be shoham ( there is no link for download so i cant download it ) please fix it for me Smile

IGN : shoham

Position Applying For : gm or higer depends on what u think of me Smile

TimeZone: im from israel

GM Experience(Show Prove): umm srry but i dont got any experience i was one time a gm but i forgot lol umm i would like to experience being a gm i learn fast and good i know lots of gm commands and i know how to host events and more Smile

What Can You Do To Help The Server: umm i can bring more people here i can make it more fun i can help a alot of peoples with help and assitance or whatever they need.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?: umm i would do as the rule said to if they are freind i would first of all find a proff before ban or jail maybe wrong call or something but doesnt matter freind or not freind he did hack and have to be punished

What can you do to promote the server?: first of all make a nicer comunnity more events fun place to be maybe even create more events and more Smile that ill show u when ill be one

Will You Quit ColorMS If U Didn't Get Selected: umm actully srry to say but maybe cuz i got a server and i really wish to become a gm so if ill not be selected ill play not alot but ill play and in the other server im not a gm soo.. i hope u choose me

How Long Do You Play Each Day: about 4+ hours

Finally , Do You Pledge you wont abuse your power under any circumstances??? -serious-: lol of course i wont i will not take power and tell people hh im a gm and u not the only thing ill say is welcome to colorms im a gm if u need any help ask me free. Smile im freindly and can get lots of freinds easyile and i will not give my freinds more then other ill be a nutral gm and nice gm Smile

i really hope u will choose me and if u can give me a link
to dwonload the server please choose me Smile
Back to top Go down

shoham gm app enjoy :) hope u choose me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ColorMS Forums! :: Hiring Staff :: GM applications-
Jump to: